July 27, 2013

In the nude


A selection of nude shoes 


“A woman can carry a bag, but it is the shoes that carry a woman.”- Christian Louboutin
(Some wise words from the shoe-master himself).

One of my biggest passions and loves are shoes!!! I am a classic cliché: a girl with more shoes than anything else. I buy shoes I never wear and can’t really afford, but they are so gloriously beautiful I can’t help myself.

However, you can never go wrong with a nude (flesh-coloured) pair. A good pair of nude shoes are like putting make-up on your feet, creating a foundation from where to start your outfit-of-the-day (and they elongate your legs as well!!!) It is a classic and timeless item you can always depend on, either for a black tie event or even for a day at the beach. A well-rounded outfit has the perfect accessories and this includes shoes, whether it is a pair of flip flops, wedges or heels. Think about it this way: When you’re having a bad day just look down at your feet and, if you’re wearing beautiful shoes, it will definitely brighten up your day.




















The above pictures are just some examples of nude shoes.

And always remember: the foot contains more bones than any other single part of the body so technically it means that you can spend most of your savings on shoes, right?

 …Don’t judge me unless you've walked a while in my (nude) shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment